Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shelby awakens to find a little girl standing over her bed

There hasn't been a lot of time to go over EVP recordings this month - the new job is really keeping me busy.

But this morning two things happened. I was working at my computer before anyone woke and just happened to look over at Holly sleeping. Movement at the side of the bed near the floor caught my eye. A section of the comforter was touching the floor and was flapping quickly, as if there was air blowing from underneath. I had to look at this for a few seconds because I wasn’t sure if there was a concrete reason why it was doing this. Then I realized that there was no way it could be doing it, as no heater registers were near that part of the bed. Then it stopped a few seconds later.

About thirty minutes later I woke up Shelby and Sophia for school. Shelby still sleeps with Sophia, and refuses to sleep in her own room after the incident in her room last month.

Shelby told me that she woke up during the night to see a girl approximately their age standing over their bed. I asked her if it was Sophia, and she said no, because she had immediately looked at Sophia next to her in bed and saw that Sophia was asleep, When she looked back to where the girl was, she was gone. Shelby described the girl as “looking like Sophie” but with much longer hair. She could not see her face “it was all like a shadow” but could see the outline of her hair.

This confirms our idea that one of the spirits here is a little girl.

No comments: