Thursday, May 8, 2008

EVP Recordings, May 7, 2008: A male voice caught

Due to lack of space on the recorder, I was unable to record two nights ago, when Father Patrick blessed the house. However I was able to record last night.

It will be interesting to see whether the activity increases or decreases as the result of the blessing.


Clip #1, 1:59 am, 0m 14s
This is one of the more creepier recordings. It's a woman's voice, sighing, or moaning. Take your pick.


Clip #2, 3:58 am, 0m 42s
Almost two hours later exactly, the quick footsteps return. The more I hear this, the more I think it's a child. An adult would not make footsteps this quick.


Clip #3, 4:23 am, 0m 15s
Here is the first voice captured since the first night I started recording. This time it's a male voice. From what I can tell, the voice says, "BOPE!" Post comments if you disagree.

No comments: