Friday, April 18, 2008

"Something just crawled into my bed!"

Something walked into Shelby’s room last night, right after I put her down for bed. I said prayers with her, tucked her in, gave her a smooth, and said good night. I walked out of her room, got myself ready for bed, and started to look for something to read. I think 10 minutes tops had elapsed when she came into the room, really upset and scared.

"Something just crawled into my bed!"

She said she was lying in her top bunk when something knocked once on her door. Then she heard footsteps on the carpet coming into her room, and stopping at her bed. Then it climbed into the bottom bunk. She felt the bed shake and heard it creak. I guess that was enough for her at that point. I commend her for even getting out of bed and running through the her room to my bedroom. I can imagine how terrified she must have been.

This is not the the first time a spirit in this house made themselves known to my kids, but this is definitely the first time a ghost has upset one of them.

Not cool. It's time to do something about this.

No comments: