Friday, May 2, 2008

For the first time, "nothing" was caught on the recorder

Last night there were no significant voices, bumps, or bangs caught on the recorder - another first! Up until now, every recording I've listened to had at least one event on it that was worthwhile to earmark.

But while listening to the recordings last night there were tons of "little" noises. Unfortunately there were too many, and they were too minor to continuously split the recording and save them off.

Most of the night from around 3am on, there were lots of little knocks and clicks, like things were being picked up and then put down on the dresser. I believe the noises were coming from my room.

Am I starting to get picky with what I save off? Or am I getting used to the "minor" noises enough that I don't believe they are worth bookmarking?

No comments: