Wednesday, April 23, 2008

EVP Recordings, April 22, 2008: Obnoxious knocks

The theme of last nights EVP work is Obnoxious Knocks. "They" were in an annoying mood or something. While I sleep something knocks on the walls. And I record it for your entertainment!



Clip #1, 12:09 AM, 51s

This clip is amazing. It features rapid knocking on the walls, with footsteps afterwards. There's even some sort of grunt, but that could be me, so I have to discount it as evidence.

0:10: Obnoxious raps on the walls or ceiling. Who knows really where this thing is knocking? And why didn't Bobby go crazy over the knocking? Anytime someone knocks on the door our Jack Russel Terrier goes absolutely bonkers. Did he not hear this? Could this noise have come from upstairs so he assumed it was just us? Sometimes I wish there was direction indicators on my digital recorder...

0:22: Some sort of grunt. About a second prior, you can hear me snoring, so its possible that the grunt could be me. However, it could also not be me...

0:27: From here to the end of the clip, you can hear footsteps walking on some sort of hard surface. Funny thing, there is no hard surfaces on the upper level. The bottom level has wood floors, and the only other thing I can think of that would make noise like that is the basement steps.



Clip #2, 2:16 AM, 26s

This clip disproves that I am a light sleeper. How I slept through this noise I will never know. Or maybe I did wake up and went back to sleep pretty quick.

0:04: A small rap, or knock, or tap on something. Not sure what it is really.

0:17: BAM! An aggressive and harder rap, knock or tap.

No comments: