Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I see a shadowy figure "fly" up the hill

Ok, so all married couples fight, Holly and I included. And one night a few months ago we were fighting. I needed to get away from the situation so we could both cool off, but I didn't want to drive anywhere.

So I sat in my truck in the driveway and listened to some gaming podcasts. It was just past twilight, almost completely dark. It was to the point that if I were inside the house with the lights on, it would look like it was completely dark outside.

At one point I looked to my left up the hill towards the neighbor’s house behind us, and saw what I can only describe as someone wearing a black cape “floating” very fast up the hill. The “cape” was billowing behind the figure. I thought it was a kid in a Dracula cape running up the hill but it was moving WAY too fast, and there were no legs visible.

In a few seconds in was gone and I knew it was an apparition I just saw, outside of the house.

It made me remember a year prior when Holly said she thought she saw a shadowy dog or something run up the hill towards our house when my headlights splashed across the yard. She was positive she saw something then. Maybe I has just seen something similar?

Which then begs the question: is there some sort of "highway" that goes across my property? Is my house smack dab in the middle of ghost expressway? Is the shit I keep hearing at night now just wayward spirits stopping temporarily on their journey?

No comments: