Sunday, June 22, 2008

Results of EVP recordings from May 11, 2008

May 11, 2008.
Anaylsis Started: 6/12/2008 12:15 pm
Analysis Completed: 6/19/2008 11:28 am

Results:

Clip #1, 12:56 am, 0m 24s
A bunch of pops from what I'm pretty sure is the shower stall in my bathroom. These pops are repeated for almost 30 seconds.


Clip #2, 4:22 am, 0m 11s
It almost sounds like an object rolling along a surface and then striking another object. The striking sound is pretty loud, and I'm pretty sure this is also in my room based on it's volume.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading this blog and listening to the sounds you posted reminds me two really good (and chilly) movies : Poltergeist and
The Others.
Personnaly, I don't believe in ghosts, and more generally in other planes of existence.
I really hope it is possible to explain the phenomena you reported without the need for ghosts nor spirits. But if it isn't, I bow to the courage you and Holly have for staying (and sleeping) in such a haunted place.
It could be interesting to record sounds during day (when nobody is at home), and during a night you are not at home
(during the holydays for example).
By the way, are things settling down, or do you just have no time anymore to add new entries ?

Best regards,
Martin

Ed Mittelstedt said...

Since its impossible to record during the summer months because of the fan running all night (and even though I only have a few weeks left of this) I think I will take up your excellent idea soon and leave the recorder running during the day. Thanks Martin!