Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quiet over father's day weekend

I had lots of company in the house this past weekend, and as a result things were and still are very quiet.

I'm experiencing a slight lull in the desire to record. I still have about 9 days worth of material from early- and mid- May to analyze, and things are so quiet that I haven't felt the need to break out the recorder at night.

I had my mom visit from Puerto Rico over the weekend. She had some business to attend to locally, so she stayed with us. I also had 3 friends over to play games all day on Saturday. With all the commotion in the house, I wonder if we scared off the ghosts?

All this week, the atmosphere in the house has been much lighter. Going to bed, I listen for tell-tale sounds of activity, and really don't hear much. Granted, there are some here and there as I'm falling asleep, but I wonder if I'm really just getting used to them?

I was in the kitchen with Shelby last night and out of the blue she said, "I just saw something white flash over there." She was pointing to the living room area, which is connected to the kitchen. I and Holly have seen "white flashes" before, which I think are apparitions you see out of the corner of your eye. But we had never talked about them with Shelby before. So she saw this on her own without any suggestion from us.

Anyway, I'm about done analyzing May 10, and will put up the results soon.

I wish a belated Happy Father's day to all you Dads out there!

No comments: