Thursday, June 12, 2008

I catch a glimpse of the little girl

Last night, Holly and I had went to bed, and I was watching TV until I fell asleep (this is a better alternative than laying in bed in the dark and listening to the sound of something walking around in your room and making noises).

The TV is located to the right of the master bathroom doorway. The bathroom was dark, and the lights were off in my room, so the entire room was lit only by the light of the TV.

I was watching TV, and caught movement in the bathroom doorway with my peripheral vision. By the time I looked over at the doorway it was gone, but I'm almost positive what I caught in my peripheral vision was the shape of a little girl, stepping into the doorway quickly to see if I was still awake, then quickly stepping backwards into the darkness of the bathroom.

No comments: