Monday, December 29, 2008

Follow-up to Holly's Hello

I talked more with Holly this morning about her experience from 4am. I was under the impression that she had the exact same experience as I did - that the "Hello?" came from outside the room, that it was loud, and it was phrased in the form of a question.

Boy was I wrong. Although still a little girl's voice, it came from inside our bedroom - right next to our bed in fact. It was quiet, and soft - almost a whisper. And it was phrased in the form of a greeting rather than a question.

Holly also told me that a few nights ago a soft "Hi" was spoken near her ear. This was also in a child voice and it originated from next to the bed. She admitted that she didn't mention this because she thought she might have been dreaming, but last night's episode confirmed that indeed she wasn't.

No comments: