Monday, December 29, 2008

Ernie, my constant freaky toy companion

Back in August, I blogged about the strange behavior of a Sleepy Time Ernie, packed away in a box somewhere in this unfinished basement. Unfortunately, I work down here as well, tucked in the corner of this basement where my future office room will be if I ever get a chance to start finishing this basement.

Anyway, Ernie is still going, taunting me with his exclamations of how well he feels. It's mot constant, but very intermittent.

BUT, he did just go off ten times in a row.

"I feel GREAT!"

Which caused me to kick off this quick entry. I think I'm going to have to find that Ernie this week, if not today. I will have to find him and do some tests on him to see if indeed the mechanism that causes him to speak is broken.

No comments: