Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wow, what a night!

Last night something kept both Holly and Sarah, both in different rooms, awake through the night.

Holly told me this morning as I was getting ready for work that something like the sound of a plastic grocery bag was made in her ear and woke her up. She couldn't go back to sleep so read for a while.

Sarah called me while I was driving into work and told me that, even though she did not have her cat in her room last night, something kept knocking things over in her room, and she heard footsteps on carpet walking around her room.

Come to think of it, I did hear something get knocked over in her room during the night, but lately I've been attributing it to her cat.

I told her that next time things are going on like that, turn on the recorder on her phone, and I'll figure a way to get it off her phone and into my analysis software so I can have a listen.

In fact, I might just keep a recorder in her room tonight anyway.

No comments: