Thursday, October 16, 2008

White Vortexes

I just took Bobby, our runt Jack Russel Terrier, out to his runner. To get there I go down the steps of our porch, hang a left, then walk across some stone steps I laid on the grass until I get to the cable which is is runner. If you take a look at the image of my house, you can see it's on the hill. So while I am going out to the runner, the hill drops away on my right.

While I was carrying him, the peripheral vision of my right eye was completely obscured by a white opaque... thing. It was like a small cloud came hovering by the corner of my eye. I quickly turned my head to the right, and it disappeared. I was reminded of pictures I had seen of vortexes, and this looked exactly like one.

I quickly turned my head back to make sure I was not going to step off the stones, and then the white vortex appeared again in the same place, obscuring the peripheral vision of my right eye. And then it was gone.

I finished hooking Bobby up to his runner, and went back into the house, pondering how strange this experience was. I've never seen anything like that before, and it hasn't happened since.

No comments: