Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shelby is getting touched by a ghost

The first time she reported this to me, I dismissed it. But tonight Shelby came down and brought to my attention a new form of activity.

Shelby is being touched.

The first time was on Dec 26, 2009. She had a friend over, and while they were in the dark, talking to each other before going to sleep, Shelby felt something touching her forearm softly. The touch "walked" up her arm before stopping.

It weirded her out, but I dismissed because it could have been several things. A hair, whatever.

But tonight, as I was inventorying some board games I received today, she came downstairs and told me more touching just occurred. She was painting in the kitchen, which is right above my head, and felt something softly grab the back of her shirt, and pull. it only lasted a few seconds. Sophia was the only other person with her in the room, and Shelby verified that Sophia was next to her and not behind her.

I asked Shelby to demonostrate to me what it felt like, and she pulled on my shirt softly. It almost tickled.

"Are you sure that you felt a pulling?" I asked her.

She was sure.

No comments: