Monday, August 24, 2009

A very loud bang last night

Last night, something in my room went "BANG" and made me jump out my sleep. This was much louder than the normals bumps and taps that normally occur. I lay there for a few seconds, trying in my half-asleep daze to figure out what made the noise, but fell asleep again.

Of course, I haven't been doing any night recordings lately, so I wasn't able to record it. Based on what Shelby told me this weekend about the voice calling her name, and this, I'm going to record tonight.

2 comments:

robbensalter said...

A house doesn't need to be old to have a spirit in it...

Because spirits/ghosts aren't dead people... that's a hard concept for most people to grasp.

They are intelligent beings, that mimmick humans, and can take on my shapes... they are what the bible and religions world wide called evil spirits...

The only one who ever conquered this fallen kindgom was jesus, who took away satans power.

robbensalter said...

It's not the age of the house that matters, because 'ghosts' aren't deceased humans spirits.

These spirits are not of this world, they are beings trapped in another demension, and they interact with out world.

The bible calls these being's "evil spirits"...